APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:40 am

Fill out this application form. if you are a builder and want advanced builder, fill out the application and post it here. You can pretty much guarantee your self advance builder (u have to be builder) if u fill this application out. It would be hard to get operator since we have limited seats available. *required info (if it doesnt have a * u dont have to fill it in)
TO BE A ADV, U need to 50k in NFD (newflatdollars(money))
TO BE AN OP, U need 100k NFD and 25 griefers

Real name:

*Applying for:

*Minecraft name:

*How much NFD you have:

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me):

*How long you have been builder/adv:

*why you think u deserve adv/op:

DOB (year only plz):

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them):

Good Luck in getting your new position Very Happy


Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 22

View user profile http://newflatserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application for Detrinex

Post  Detrinex on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Real name: Ivan

*Minecraft name: Detrinex

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): Detrinex@gmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: Around two weeks.

*why you think u deserve adv/op: I have been actively building in cooperation with multiple other ops and advanced builders for some time. Work can be seen in adv and kinbugi.

DOB (year only plz): 1996

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them):


In the process of catching griefers.
avatar
Detrinex

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Detrinex wrote:Real name: Ivan

*Minecraft name: Detrinex

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): Detrinex@gmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: Around two weeks.

*why you think u deserve adv/op: I have been actively building in cooperation with multiple other ops and advanced builders for some time. Work can be seen in adv and kinbugi.

DOB (year only plz): 1996

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them):


In the process of catching griefers.

Application approved,
Welcome to ops
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 22

View user profile http://newflatserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  ajanator on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:33 am

Real name: A.J. Hawkey

*Minecraft name: ajanator

Email address: ajanator48@gmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: Been a builder for 3 days

*why you think u deserve adv/op: Well i have built lots of cool structures like the maze in the "builder" server.

DOB (year only plz): 1996



ajanator

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

aprroved

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:19 pm

ajanator wrote:Real name: A.J. Hawkey

*Minecraft name: ajanator

Email address: ajanator48@gmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: Been a builder for 3 days

*why you think u deserve adv/op: Well i have built lots of cool structures like the maze in the "builder" server.

DOB (year only plz): 1996



Application approved,
Welcome to ADV
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 22

View user profile http://newflatserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RE : APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  josephagp on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Real name: Joseph Andy Guenter

*Minecraft name: josephagp

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): josephagp@hotmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: about a week.

*why you think u deserve adv/op: because i like this server and the players. I feel that they can use my help along with the fact that i like to build neat things.

DOB (year only plz):1994

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them):
avatar
josephagp

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Approved

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:15 am

josephagp wrote:Real name: Joseph Andy Guenter

*Minecraft name: josephagp

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): josephagp@hotmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: about a week.

*why you think u deserve adv/op: because i like this server and the players. I feel that they can use my help along with the fact that i like to build neat things.

DOB (year only plz):1994

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them):
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 22

View user profile http://newflatserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  daredevil71789 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:25 pm

Real name:Hunter

*Applying for:ADV

*Minecraft name:daredevil71789

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me):hpero@hotmail.com (tell me before you email, get loads of spam.)

*How long you have been builder/adv:Uhhhhh A week...?

*why you think u deserve adv/op:I have built many cool things, I'm very active, and am nice and know good reasons to kick/not kick.

DOB (year only plz):1998 Shocked (First time I've said my real year. Well 2nd.)

daredevil71789

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-10-15
Age : 20
Location : Hamburg,NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Approved

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:04 pm

daredevil71789 wrote:Real name:Hunter

*Applying for:ADV

*Minecraft name:daredevil71789

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me):hpero@hotmail.com (tell me before you email, get loads of spam.)

*How long you have been builder/adv:Uhhhhh A week...?

*why you think u deserve adv/op:I have built many cool things, I'm very active, and am nice and know good reasons to kick/not kick.

DOB (year only plz):1998 Shocked (First time I've said my real year. Well 2nd.)

Well ur probably the youngest in the server...
anyways, welcome to adv.. Very Happy
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 22

View user profile http://newflatserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  daredevil71789 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Admin wrote:
daredevil71789 wrote:Real name:Hunter

*Applying for:ADV

*Minecraft name:daredevil71789

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me):hpero@hotmail.com (tell me before you email, get loads of spam.)

*How long you have been builder/adv:Uhhhhh A week...?

*why you think u deserve adv/op:I have built many cool things, I'm very active, and am nice and know good reasons to kick/not kick.

DOB (year only plz):1998 Shocked (First time I've said my real year. Well 2nd.)

Well ur probably the youngest in the server...
anyways, welcome to adv.. Very Happy
Thanks! And Chantz is 10 I think. lol

daredevil71789

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-10-15
Age : 20
Location : Hamburg,NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  The_Legacy on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Real name: Andrew

*Minecraft name: The_Legacy

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me):soxfan9898@hotmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: about a week.

*why you think u deserve adv/op: because i like this server and the players. I feel that they can use my help along with the fact that i like to build neat things.also i will be able to build much more and better stuff!

DOB (year only plz):1994

Thank you

The_Legacy

Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  Kegdian on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:28 pm

The_Legacy wrote:Real name: Andrew

*Minecraft name: The_Legacy

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me):soxfan9898@hotmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: about a week.

*why you think u deserve adv/op: because i like this server and the players. I feel that they can use my help along with the fact that i like to build neat things.also i will be able to build much more and better stuff!

DOB (year only plz):1994

Thank you
Hmmm pretty good Accepted
avatar
Kegdian

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  iselfnl on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:58 am

Real name: Kas

*Applying for: advance Very Happy

*Minecraft name: iselfnl

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): meershoekk@hotmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: 6 days

*why you think u deserve adv/op: I've made 4 buildings, my friend maxinator333 told my if have four buildings i can be advance, i will help with searching griefers and i think i can make good buildings

DOB (year only plz): 1997 jears Very Happy


iselfnl

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

application DENIED

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:50 pm

iselfnl wrote:Real name: Kas

*Applying for: advance Very Happy

*Minecraft name: iselfnl

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): meershoekk@hotmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: 6 days

*why you think u deserve adv/op: I've made 4 buildings, my friend maxinator333 told my if have four buildings i can be advance, i will help with searching griefers and i think i can make good buildings

DOB (year only plz): 1997 jears Very Happy


IM sorry iselfnl but u need 50k nfd to become advanced builder
how to get NFD?
build stuff and show it to an op and he/she will give u NFD
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 22

View user profile http://newflatserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  Tommio on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Real name: Tom

Applying for: Op

Minecraft name: Tommio

How much NFD you have: 105000

Email address: tommio@live.co.uk

How long you have been builder/adv: Early server since August

why you think u deserve adv/op: http://newflatserver.forumotion.com/extras-f6/my-pixel-art-t37.htm <-- List of Pixel Art. I have been on the server for a while and have made good stuff, I also have experience of op on 2 servers one being OlDrippy's so I know how to handle griefers and other things.

DOB (year only plz): 1998 affraid

list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them): On the watch for greifers.
avatar
Tommio

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Op

Post  xMega_SeXy_ on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Real name: Tanner

*Applying for: Op

*Minecraft name: xMega_Sexy_

*How much NFD you have:99,500

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me):tannerrv98@yahoo.com

*How long you have been builder/adv:Around 2 1/2 weeks

*why you think u deserve adv/op: Because i have helped out numerous Guests and Builder`s become successful with promotions and have built some big things

DOB (year only plz):1997

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them):

In The Process Of Catching Griefers.

xMega_SeXy_

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:P

Post  Kegdian on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Tommio wrote:Real name: Tom

Applying for: Op

Minecraft name: Tommio

How much NFD you have: 105000

Email address: tommio@live.co.uk

How long you have been builder/adv: Early server since August

why you think u deserve adv/op: http://newflatserver.forumotion.com/extras-f6/my-pixel-art-t37.htm <-- List of Pixel Art. I have been on the server for a while and have made good stuff, I also have experience of op on 2 servers one being OlDrippy's so I know how to handle griefers and other things.

DOB (year only plz): 1998 affraid

list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them): On the watch for greifers.
Welcome to the team! lol!
avatar
Kegdian

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

enriqueps6 Adv Builder sign up

Post  enriqueps6 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:54 am

Enrique

Here is some of my work not the best;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55079786@N04/?saved=1

I hate griefing and am a great player.
I am allready avd in other server. I wanna change server.

enriqueps6

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  FuZziOnZ on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Real name:Mitchell

*Applying for:Adv

*Minecraft name:FuZziOnZ

*why you think u deserve adv/op:I like to build big so being able to copy and paste would allow me to build big stuff if people see this i think theyll come to ure server.

DOB (year only plz):1995

FuZziOnZ

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  jordster16 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Real name: jordan

*Applying for: op Smile


*Minecraft name: jordster16

*How much NFD you have: 100001 hehe

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): jordy_pakeman@live.co.uk

*How long you have been builder/adv: i have been adv for about a 2 weeks

*why you think u deserve adv/op: i think i would make a good op because i am patient and will sit and wait like a croc on the hunt ready to pounch on my next griefer Wink. i have a good sense of humour which can brighten up any convo. my buildin skills are perfect but i am willin to learn of the pro's and where it comes to pixel art i am the bomb at it as you can see from the level adv2 as the pixel art in there is mine Razz

DOB (year only plz): 1993

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them): in the process of catching the gits


jordster16

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  Brad_D on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Real name: Bradlee Davies

*Applying for: Advanced Builder

*Minecraft name: Brad_D

*How much NFD you have: 12,000

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me):
*How long you have been builder/adv: 1 week

*why you think u deserve adv/op: because i am a dedicated builder and i am willing to carry on building and heping people build on this server.

DOB (year only plz): 1995


Brad_D

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  jordster16 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Brad_D wrote:Real name: Bradlee Davies

*Applying for: Advanced Builder

*Minecraft name: Brad_D

*How much NFD you have: 12,000

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me):
*How long you have been builder/adv: 1 week

*why you think u deserve adv/op: because i am a dedicated builder and i am willing to carry on building and heping people build on this server.

DOB (year only plz): 1995


APPROVED CONGRATS

jordster16

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  emdu on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Real name: Eduardo (Brazil)

*Applying for: ADV

*Minecraft name: emdu

*How much NFD you have: 11000

*How long you have been builder/adv: 2 days '-'

*why you think u deserve adv/op: Because i only play on this server, i like the people, like to help and build, so far i've built the treehouse, 1 maze with a floating room and 1 hotel/maze

DOB (year only plz): 1994


Last edited by emdu on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

emdu

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  jordster16 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:11 pm

emdu wrote:Real name: Eduardo (Brazil)

*Applying for: ADV

*Minecraft name: emdu

*How much NFD you have: 5750 (i think)

*How long you have been builder/adv: 2 days '-'

*why you think u deserve adv/op: Because i only play on this server, i like the people, like to help and build, so far i've built the treehouse, 1 maze with a floating room and 1 hotel/maze

DOB (year only plz): 1994


need more NFD sorry

jordster16

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  iselfnl on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:56 am

Real name: Kas

*Applying for: advance

*Minecraft name: iselfnl

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): meershoekk@hotmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: 2 months or something.

*why you think u deserve adv/op: I've made a lot of buildings and i've got enough money. i will help with searching griefers and i think i can make good buildings

DOB (year only plz): 1997 jears

iselfnl

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum