NewFlatServer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Flat Will Live On!

5 posters

Go down

New Flat Will Live On! Empty New Flat Will Live On!

Post  Purepower Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Okay guys, New Flat looks like it's finally down. I'm sick to my stomach just thinking about how many man hours we've put into that place. But it's behind us now. So I wanna keep in touch with all my good friends from there. Find new servers and what not to stay in touch. So, I'm really interested in meeting back up with Max, Gamer, Aja, Cookie, and Chake. If ya'll post a reply on what servers you're making you home server and such, I'd love to hear from you guys again. Jordster has his server and its pretty much in its infant stage. Plus its not dedicated and on less than NewFlat was. Found an "okay" Flat called Bomb, but the owner is a (Fill in choice bad word here). So let me know. I don't want to lose touch with you guys.
<3
--PP
Purepower
Purepower

Back to top Go down

New Flat Will Live On! Empty important

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:03 pm

okay this is important...
if u want newflat to live on i can do one thing...
i can set up an smp server where we all chill because face it...
creative is getting pretty boring now!
and smp is more fun so ill make a poll and ppl vote if i should make a new smp server

one more thing, can u give me the link to jordsters server i need to talk to him
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://newflatserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Flat Will Live On! Empty Yeah,

Post  Purepower Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Yeah, I'm cool with that. But I'd like it if there was a boundary possibly set on the map. My computer lags hard when I do solo player, much less multiplayer. And I also would like to go into NF one more time. I need some dimensions for some creations. If you don't mind. Shouldn't take 5 mins or so.
Purepower
Purepower

Back to top Go down

New Flat Will Live On! Empty Re: New Flat Will Live On!

Post  Cookies Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:52 am

I've been atempting to work on a new server but I'm having some minor trouble on it. Sad if you want to check it out it's dc freebuild. I just opened it today.
Cookies
Cookies

Back to top Go down

New Flat Will Live On! Empty i got a server

Post  Ajanatrr Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Newflatfreebuild... Thats my server

Ajanatrr

Back to top Go down

Post  gamerfan Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:13 am

Purepower wrote:Okay guys, New Flat looks like it's finally down. I'm sick to my stomach just thinking about how many man hours we've put into that place. But it's behind us now. So I wanna keep in touch with all my good friends from there. Find new servers and what not to stay in touch. So, I'm really interested in meeting back up with Max, Gamer, Aja, Cookie, and Chake. If ya'll post a reply on what servers you're making you home server and such, I'd love to hear from you guys again. Jordster has his server and its pretty much in its infant stage. Plus its not dedicated and on less than NewFlat was. Found an "okay" Flat called Bomb, but the owner is a (Fill in choice bad word here). So let me know. I don't want to lose touch with you guys.
<3
--PP
Making a server just have to find a name and i need help port forarwding Suspect
gamerfan
gamerfan

https://www.youtube.com/user/thegamerfan6745/

Back to top Go down

Post  maxinator33 Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:13 pm

gamerfan wrote:
Purepower wrote:Okay guys, New Flat looks like it's finally down. I'm sick to my stomach just thinking about how many man hours we've put into that place. But it's behind us now. So I wanna keep in touch with all my good friends from there. Find new servers and what not to stay in touch. So, I'm really interested in meeting back up with Max, Gamer, Aja, Cookie, and Chake. If ya'll post a reply on what servers you're making you home server and such, I'd love to hear from you guys again. Jordster has his server and its pretty much in its infant stage. Plus its not dedicated and on less than NewFlat was. Found an "okay" Flat called Bomb, but the owner is a (Fill in choice bad word here). So let me know. I don't want to lose touch with you guys.
<3
--PP
Making a server just have to find a name and i need help port forarwding Suspect
Just come to newflatreplacement ;-)

maxinator33

Back to top Go down

Post  gamerfan Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:18 pm

i'm going to the new newflat and aja's server (! ctf)
gamerfan
gamerfan

https://www.youtube.com/user/thegamerfan6745/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down