NewFlatServer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting :D :D :D :D

+2
_bubbles
Alex76
6 posters

Go down

Vote for one.

Voting :D :D :D :D I_vote_lcap46%Voting :D :D :D :D I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
Voting :D :D :D :D I_vote_lcap46%Voting :D :D :D :D I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
Voting :D :D :D :D I_vote_lcap8%Voting :D :D :D :D I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Voting :D :D :D :D Empty Voting :D :D :D :D

Post  Alex76 Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Pick

Alex76
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Voting :D :D :D :D Empty Re: Voting :D :D :D :D

Post  _bubbles Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Since chat moderation is currently on in the server I will be leaving my input here. First and foremost, this whole situation of who should be in charge while Uma is gone is pretty immature. I know that's what is to be expected out of most servers, but there's no point for op's/sop's to be competing to be "in charge." It takes more then one person to manage and run a server well, so stop bickering and work together. If you say "there's too many sops!" then more shouldn't have been promoted in the first place, unless they were worthy or mature enough to handle the position and the duties it requires. Anyway, happy building. Smile

_bubbles

Back to top Go down

Voting :D :D :D :D Empty Power Hungry

Post  The_Legacy Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:39 pm

No affence this is the dumbest thing ive ever seen.

Now alex is going around just as bad as regan saying he is owner

Yes i broke a rule i accidentley cursed and this guy thinks he can take my rank?
Well i said no one other then the server "runs" it
Well i personley liked when regan ruled over this guy.

Ok? your reall cool Keg.we were good friends,your a jerk
Saying
A** is cursing in whisper?
Your ridiculis

"lets three of us vote on taking over the server"? no that isnt how it works
how about some one said that in usa?
"Three of us take over America And kill obama"
thats what your dooing to me.

Minecraft WAS fun.
Until i found this was happening

If you agree with me please Reply to this.
Say what you think
And if you think that those three people are power hungry, Quote me,
I am not done

Umalik_963 if you see this Please Talk to me.
Please Agree with me People of newflat because this is a issue

The_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Detrinex Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:47 pm

I'm staying in R2's land until this corrupt mess can be settled. The people here are all power-hungry. I would love to be sop, but some people are corrupt enough to make ops super-ops as long as they get paid a large sum of NFD.

As for what legacy said, he's not entirely incorrect. Demoting someone for referring to someone's back end once is the worst reason for a demotion. Please reprimand regan for again usurping in the power vacuum.

Alex, voting on the forums to see who is better is also going against what Uma said that all superops had their share of control here.
Detrinex
Detrinex

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Legacy Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:00 pm

justice needs to be served to KEGDIAN
HE KEEPS MUTING ME FOR NO REASON AND I CANT DO ANYTHING

The_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Post  beastlykings Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:26 pm

I agree with all these sentiments exactly.
The higher ups on this server, yes most of them if not all, are being HIGHLY immature.
How is it so hard to share control? Why does one person need to have total control? Its just a silly and power hungry way of thinking.

I'm sticking around for now, but I must say I'm appalled at EVERYONE'S behavior lately. Chill it the freak out people.

-BK

beastlykings

Back to top Go down

Post  chinchan Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:20 pm

I haven't been playing classic because I lost motivation without Uma, or some peace keeper. I guess this is for SOP? As in, there will only be one? To me that is a great idea, there needs to be one good guy in charge or else chaos ensues. All they have to do is keep OPs in check and (most of) the rest of the work can be done by OPs. I don't know any of these guys enough to vote, though. I would vote for drip if it was an option, he seems reasonable and he's been around a while. Legacy would not be a bad choice either, IMHO. Though I know him less.

TL DR; Can't vote.

Last edited by chinchan on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

chinchan

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Legacy Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:25 pm

chinchan wrote:I haven't been playing classic because I lost motivation without Uma, or some peace keeper. I guess this is for SOP? As in, there will only be one? To me that is a great idea, there needs to be one good guy in charge or else chaos ensues. All they have to do is keep OPs in check and (most of) the rest of the work can be done by OPs. I don't know any of these guys enough to vote, though. I would vote for drip if it was an option, he seems reasonable and he's been around a while. Legacy would not be a bad choice either, IMHO. Though I know him less.

TL DR; Can't vote.

Thank You "Chinchan" But it was all settled and now the proper fixations have been applied
Well except the fact i lost my sop. there are only few sops left.But i assure you the sops that are still standing are good choices and the server is all strained up,now so come back!

The_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Post  chinchan Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:26 pm

The_Legacy wrote:
chinchan wrote:I haven't been playing classic because I lost motivation without Uma, or some peace keeper. I guess this is for SOP? As in, there will only be one? To me that is a great idea, there needs to be one good guy in charge or else chaos ensues. All they have to do is keep OPs in check and (most of) the rest of the work can be done by OPs. I don't know any of these guys enough to vote, though. I would vote for drip if it was an option, he seems reasonable and he's been around a while. Legacy would not be a bad choice either, IMHO. Though I know him less.

TL DR; Can't vote.

Thank You "Chinchan" But it was all settled and now the proper fixations have been applied
Well except the fact i lost my sop. there are only few sops left.But i assure you the sops that are still standing are good choices and the server is all strained up,now so come back!

Good to know. I'll check in tomorrow.

chinchan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum