NewFlatServer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaint Jordster16

5 posters

Go down

Complaint Jordster16 Empty Complaint Jordster16

Post  maxinator33 Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:27 am

Hello people,

As you know, the Trustee Jordster16 isn't my friend. The last three days, there were a couple of "failures" of Jordster16.

First, he resetted the whole guest map, becouse there was water that wouldnt go away. Instead of trying to remove it with /z air with care, or /air_flood it, he decided to restore the map to backup 1, or the start. Then he did it again at main, becouse he said there was too much grief. The main map has 123 backups, so instead of restoring to backup 120 or so, he decided to restore it to 3. Again, almost totally reset of a map, now it was main. When I came on, Jordster16 and a Manager (don't need to say the name), were building in Noobz with physics. I said: " guest worlds don't need physics", so I did /physics noobz 0. They were getting angry on me, becouse I did that. I said to them:" You can build in almost any map, and you need to pick a guest map?" They were getting more angry at me, and then I just decided to let it go, becouse it wouldn't work. Even my friend was banned, but he didn't do anything. That's all in the Newflat server.

On the forum I noticed, that he made a topic called My new server. I think it isn't that smart to post a link of your own server at the Newflat forum. I'm saying that, if we won't do anything, then it won't be good for the server. Like when the guest worlds keep resetting, much guests/workers will lose their trust in Newflat, and again, that won't be good for the server.

Thank you, and I hope that you support me.

Maxinator33, proud Trustee of Newflat

maxinator33

Back to top Go down

Complaint Jordster16 Empty another thing

Post  DanielNyborg Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:36 am

Yes i have also noticed that Jordster16 have banned people (no names) for no reason, well he cant proff they did anything because hes just restoring the map, instead of telling what he did to a higher ranked and let them make the decision what next to happen. i must say that im on Maxinator33´s side on this one.

DanielNyborg

Back to top Go down

Complaint Jordster16 Empty Jord

Post  SC3 Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:55 am

[b]As you know what Jord has done in the first complaint i am backing up on him. Twisted Evil Jord has banned people form NewFlat Sever for no reson Arrow Exclamation If you think he should be banned post reply with Questions Please Question

SC3

Back to top Go down

Complaint Jordster16 Empty Map Reset

Post  SC3 Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:57 am

When some one has made somthing really good jord just resets the map so they don't get and NDF Mad

SC3

Back to top Go down

Complaint Jordster16 Empty Re: Complaint Jordster16

Post  zlaty Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:18 pm

I'm not on anyone's side but isn't he a higher rank for a reason? I mean he is trusted to get rid of the griefers and shouldn't have to provide proof everytime he does, especially to people with lower ranks than him. He is not the one that should be proving his innocent but rather you proving his guiltiness. Provide proof that he kicked people for absolutely NO reason.

zlaty

Back to top Go down

Complaint Jordster16 Empty HMmmmm

Post  daredevil71789 Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:11 pm

I have never encountered any of this from him, only you. (not all of it, so I never filed a complaint on you) He is always really nice to me.

daredevil71789

Back to top Go down

Post  maxinator33 Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:41 pm

zlaty wrote:I'm not on anyone's side but isn't he a higher rank for a reason? I mean he is trusted to get rid of the griefers and shouldn't have to provide proof everytime he does, especially to people with lower ranks than him. He is not the one that should be proving his innocent but rather you proving his guiltiness. Provide proof that he kicked people for absolutely NO reason.

You know im Trustee too? Btw, with that I can live, but the reset of guest and main? Nty

maxinator33

Back to top Go down

Post  daredevil71789 Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:43 pm

maxinator33 wrote:
zlaty wrote:I'm not on anyone's side but isn't he a higher rank for a reason? I mean he is trusted to get rid of the griefers and shouldn't have to provide proof everytime he does, especially to people with lower ranks than him. He is not the one that should be proving his innocent but rather you proving his guiltiness. Provide proof that he kicked people for absolutely NO reason.

You know im Trustee too? Btw, with that I can live, but the reset of guest and main? Nty
I was wondering who reset main but it was really crowded. And off topic, someone made the umalik statue on main dissaper.It wasn't from the reset either.

daredevil71789

Back to top Go down

Complaint Jordster16 Empty retarded..

Post  Admin Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:43 pm

alll u ppl are retarded if u dont learn to get along i will ban all of u and shut the server down for good!
jord has left and is not coming back okay
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://newflatserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: