Color Issue

Go down

Color Issue

Post  maxinator33 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Hello,

The_Legacy came on the server and told me that advanced workers aren't allowed to have colors. He said that Alex76 posted it on the forums. It's nowhere. Could someone confirm/denie that this is true?

Tyvm, Maxinator33

maxinator33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I have concluded...

Post  Purepower on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:47 pm

I've searched for a bit now. Can't find one. Tell him that its not in the rules.
Purepower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Color Issue

Post  The_Legacy on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:25 pm

maxinator33 wrote:Hello,

The_Legacy came on the server and told me that advanced workers aren't allowed to have colors. He said that Alex76 posted it on the forums. It's nowhere. Could someone confirm/denie that this is true?

Tyvm, Maxinator33

Max i hate to break it to you bud but your a IDIOT.
I said you can have some colors. because they are colors of ranks get your facts straight you baby.

The_Legacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maxinator33 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:57 am

The_Legacy wrote:
maxinator33 wrote:Hello,

Tyvm, Maxinator33

Max i hate to break it to you bud but your a IDIOT.
I said you can have some colors. because they are colors of ranks get your facts straight you baby.

You actually deleted the color gold, and could you tell me from what rank that is? And no, you didn't say they can have some colors, and tyvm for calling me an Idiot, I liked it to when you said on the server:"This server is boring..." and disconnect

maxinator33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Legacy on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:30 pm

What ever max, i don't play on this server anymore
and your dumb for thinking i deleted "Gold" thats not even possiable i removed his color because it was OWNER color
Max if you really want to keep going your just making your self look bad
Im ending your bs now.
You all redy have complaints filed on you and Here is one more ill add to the books.

The_Legacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maxinator33 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Last reply then ill close forum.

Thank you Legacy, for your dumbness, if you did read rules, it would say that red is for owner. And is it depending on me that every Trustee is leaving, accept for me?

maxinator33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Legacy on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:09 pm

More then likely they are leaving because a reason like mine
There is dumb people ie.YOU
That got the same rank as you and don't follow RULES Your a idiot

The_Legacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maxinator33 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:45 pm

What the eff did I effing do wrong

maxinator33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

-Sigh-

Post  Purepower on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:10 am

Okay. Max, you didn't do anything wrong. There's gonna be haters in the world and they are always gonna have their panties in a wad. Legacy, if you want to be taken seriously, please use correct grammar. Gold is also not the color of owner, Red is. Max, we really need a full list of colors. Every single color possible for a name. And then beside them, the colors that have specific ranks. It would solve a whole lot of problems. I requested this, but it was just pushed aside. Legacy, just stop arguing, if you don't play on the server, then don't care. Just let it be. I know the average age on minecraft is pretty low, (10 - 14), but you guys really need to grow up.

-The ONLY thing that I can find wrong with the world, is that it doesn't revolve around the Son.
---Purepower
Purepower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maxinator33 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:42 am

Purepower wrote:Okay. Max, you didn't do anything wrong. There's gonna be haters in the world and they are always gonna have their panties in a wad. Legacy, if you want to be taken seriously, please use correct grammar. Gold is also not the color of owner, Red is. Max, we really need a full list of colors. Every single color possible for a name. And then beside them, the colors that have specific ranks. It would solve a whole lot of problems. I requested this, but it was just pushed aside. Legacy, just stop arguing, if you don't play on the server, then don't care. Just let it be. I know the average age on minecraft is pretty low, (10 - 14), but you guys really need to grow up.

-The ONLY thing that I can find wrong with the world, is that it doesn't revolve around the Son.
---Purepower

Thank you very much, as soon as Umalik is on, I will make a complete list for colors, and put them on the forum.

maxinator33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Legacy on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Now you're just a complete IDIOT
DO YOU NO UNDERSTAND NO COLOR FOR YOU.
Notice i dumbafied this so you will understand.
Im not arguing im not the one who kept this going im not the loser that keep posting this BS
Max,your a loser and you don't follow the rules.

And to purepower.
You're taking this game to serious its annoying
Want a tissue?
Your stupid that you think Im Dooing something wrong im not replying on this DUMB Post anymore like i said before,I AM ENDING THIS
This is what showed who was Mature and not.
i got over it Yet you too losers are still trying to get your colors.
Peace out losers

The_Legacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Purepower on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:12 am

The_Legacy wrote:Now you're just a complete IDIOT
DO YOU NO UNDERSTAND NO COLOR FOR YOU.
Notice i dumbafied this so you will understand.
Im not arguing im not the one who kept this going im not the loser that keep posting this BS
Max,your a loser and you don't follow the rules.

And to purepower.
You're taking this game to serious its annoying
Want a tissue?
Your stupid that you think Im Dooing something wrong im not replying on this DUMB Post anymore like i said before,I AM ENDING THIS
This is what showed who was Mature and not.
i got over it Yet you too losers are still trying to get your colors.
Peace out losers

If you've "read" this in the rules, then show us. Give us a link to the "rules." And with you saying, "I'm not the one that kept this going," you keep replying, you keep bringing more crap to the table. You ARE keeping this alive. I told you above. If you don't want to hear more of it, quit coming back. Quit looking at the posts. Let it die. And if someone doesn't take the game seriously, who will? And I never said that you were really doing anything wrong. If you want to add fuel to the fire, go ahead. I'd love to prove you wrong. But I never said you were doing anything wrong. 1st Amendment (if you live in the U.S.). And you're not the mature one here. You're the one calling names and "dumbafying" things. Loose the attitude.
Purepower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down